Tuesday, May 22, 2007

45 days and counting

Can hardly believe it - 45 days and we'll be in London England. It's probably more like 46 since we'll spend one day travelling. I think the 3 of us are getting close to organized. I was in Red Deer for part of the weekend and bought a couple of pairs of pants. Mom was in Red Deer on Friday and I think finished of her clothes shopping. I am still trying to find stuff that I brought on the last trip, that we'll need for this one. Sewing Kit, Laundry Line, wallet and I'm sure tonnes of other stuff that I haven't even thought of yet. I've started a 'pile' in my suitcase of stuff I need to bring. Went out and bought stuff for our first aid kit last weekend. Giant bottle of ibuprofen, bandaids, polysporin, nyquil, sunscreen etc. Hopefully we won't need any of it, but you never know.

No comments: